Sunday 11 March 2012

The sun'll come out...

Long Run by jules_perox at Garmin Connect - Details

Beautiful weather today for a grueling but familiar run.

Felt very hard from 15 on which is a little worrying at this stage. I've just not been getting the long runs in and its beginning to show I think?

I had a gel as planned and a few jelly babies but nowt to really write home about. The heat meant that i could easily have drunk more but not worried about that.

Still a little concerned about stamina and trying NOT to damn well walk for goodness sake!

Legs not feeling too wrecked, but numbers show a poor run really.

Onwards...

1 comment:

  1. I discovered your old blog and was redirected here. I agree this site is much more nicer. I am also a runner and I realize that runners are mortals too. So my distance is getting less.

    Jeavon
    writer @ pedometer reviews

    ReplyDelete